Our Service

Depending on the type business you would like to set up in Singapore, it is sometimes necessary to obtain a license and/or permit when you register your business with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). ACRA’s automated system will indicate if another approving authority is required to grant a license or permit during the application-for-name approval process.

For most licence application such as money changer licence, employment agency licence, food stall licence, IDA licence and many others, the Company must have an executive local director who is a Singaporean or a Singapore P.R. and the appointment of such director must have already been lodged with ACRA before the licence application.

Besides, most licence application documents will need to be signed and submitted by a local key executive personal/director therefore you will need to have such person (either Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, or employment pass holder) to act for your company and apply for the licence.

Other financial management advisory services

Any doubt in choosing a suitable financial service?